Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MS Flight Simulator 2004

Go down

MS Flight Simulator 2004 Empty MS Flight Simulator 2004

Post  Zsolti Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:29 pm

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 - A Century Of Flight was my first flight sim. When I started the game the first thing I did was fly or at least try to fly a Boeing 737. It was hard, I didn't know what to do... I decided to go through the game's Flying School to learn the basics. It was a lot of fun I flew with the Cessna 172 on the lessons, after hours of flying with my instructor I took my first solo flight with the Cessna. I took my Private Pilot Diploma. I really felt like a real pilot. Infact those lessons are thought by real instructors to new pilots. So with this Diploma I proved that I know the basics of flying and I could even try to fly a real Cessna! These are the MS Flight Simulator 2004 flying lessons, real pilots learn too with this simulator. Ok, now I had to try some historycal planes too, here came the famous Wright brothers' first plane. I managed to fly with this plane a few meters but it was so fun . Then I wanted to see the Grand Canyon for real...I choose a scenario from the game and flew into the Grand Canyon. I felt like if I was really above the Canyon...it was a great feeling.
This game was, is and always will be the best Flight Simulator for me.
And now let's see my scores for this game:
Gameplay: 10
Graphics:8
Sound:8
Value:10

Review by Zsolti
Zsolti
Zsolti

Number of posts : 204
Warning :
MS Flight Simulator 2004 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MS Flight Simulator 2004 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down